Description of the Behringer Xenyx XL2400 Mixer
Behringer Xenyx XL2400: Premium 24-Input 4-Bus Live Mixer with Xenyx Mic Preamps and British EQs.
Introducing a bold new live sound mixer that combines professional features, dramatic styling and astounding value. The Behringer XL2400 intuitive layout and color-coded control interface is designed to make it easier to use. Behringer have added the features you’ve been asking for and then some. And of course the XL2400 is build around Behringer's proven Xenyx high-headroom, low noise mic preamps and warm, musical EQ.
Some manufacturers can be sneaky when they tell you how many inputs their mixers have, counting features like CD/TAPE IN as an input. But the XL series really gives you 16 mono channels and four stereo channels (with two ¼" inputs apiece—an additional 8 line-level inputs (which can also be used for 4 additional mono mic channels), making it easy to accommodate a wide variety of live performance configurations.
That means with the Behringer XL 2400 you can connect up to 16 microphones (or other mono instruments) and up to four stereo instruments (keyboards, for example). You also get four buses, allowing you to assign multiple channels—say all the mics on a drum kit or all the backup singers’ mics—to a single fader.
Best of all, you don’t need a black belt in engineering to operate the XL series. To get started, assign all mics and instruments to their channels by connecting them to the corresponding jacks on the back panel and get ready to quickly become acquainted with the Behringer Xenyx XL2400’s incredibly user-friendly design.
Features of the Behringer Xenyx XL2400 Mixer
- Ultra-low noise, high-headroom analog mixer for live, front-of-house, monitor, corporate and touring audio applications
- 20 state-of-the-art Xenyx Mic Preamps plus 4 stereo Line inputs with ultra-high RFI suppression designed for live application
- Neo-classic "British" 4-band EQs with 2 semi-parametric mid bands for warm and musical sound
- 4 Subgroup outputs with inserts plus 2 independent main outputs with inserts on Main A
- 6 Aux sends per channel: 4 pre/post fader switchable for flexible routing
- Channel inserts and direct outputs on each mono channel
- Clip and Signal LEDs plus 80 Hz, EQ, Mute, Solo, Subgroup and Main routing switches on all channels
- 2 multi-functional stereo FX returns with comprehensive routing options
- 2 Headphone and Speaker outputs with selectabe Main/CD/Tape inputs
- Solo-In-Place with PFL/AFL function plus full-featured Talkback section
- Long-wearing 60 mm logarithmic-taper faders and sealed rotary controls
- Internal autorange power supply for maximum flexibility (100 – 240 V~), noise-free audio, superior transient response plus low power consumption for energy saving
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life