Ultracompact 800W 20-channel powered mixer with dual 24-bit multi-FX processor and FBQ feedback detection system.
Behringer's top-of-the-line console-style powered mixer. This powerhouse features 20 channels (12 mono + 4 stereo), plus stereo tape returns, 2 - 24-bit/46 kHz effects processors with 99 great-sounding Virtualizer presets each, 2 monitor paths, and extremely flexible I/O options. 2x400W (800W bridged mode) CoolAudio amplifier to drive your FOH and/or monitor speakers. With our revolutionary CoolAudio amplifier technology you get enormous power, incredible sonic performance, and super-light weight delivered in an ultracompact mixer that is nearly half the depth and weight of conventional powered mixers. XPQ 3D surround effect, stereo 7-band graphic EQ with FBQ feedback detection, dual 12-segment LED output level meters as well as faders for precise level control of mono, main 1, monitor 1 & 2, and FX1 & 2 send outputs. The dedicated mono output with adjustable low-pass filter can be used to feed an external subwoofer. Speaker processing function, stereo power amp inserts, and a phones/Ctrl R output with dedicated level control for headphones or powered monitors. 12 balanced low-impedance mic inputs with state-of-the-art IMP "invisible" mic preamps plus balanced high-impedance line inputs for direct connection of line sources or high-output instruments. Its full-featured channel strips include input level trim controls, signal and clip LED indicators, ultramusical 3-band EQs with semi-parametric mid control, dual monitor sends, dual FX sends, mute and PFL functions, plus high-quality 60-mm logarithmic faders for exact signal level control. Mono channels also include low-cut filters, inserts for connecting external processors, and A/B switching for selecting the 1U4" TRS or RCA input connectors (channels 13 -- 16). The separate CD/tape input lets you connect a line-level stereo source and the standby switch instantly mutes channels 1 -- 12, so you can play music during your breaks without having to change the fader positions and lose your mix. The super-rugged carrying handle makes it easy to transport while professional Speakon® connectors ensure outstanding performance and reliable connection.
- Super-compact 2x400W (800W bridged mode) stereo powered mixer
- Revolutionary and patented CoolAudio Amplifier Technology: Enormous power, incredible sonic performance and super-light weight
- Ultracompact dimensions at nearly half the weight of conventional powered mixers means no more lugging around dead weight
- 20-channel mixer section comprised of 12 mono and 4 stereo channels plus separate tape returns
- 2 independent 24-bit stereo FX processors with 99 outstanding Virtualizer presets including reverb, delay, chorus, flanger and more
- Revolutionary FBQ Feedback Detection System instantly reveals critical frequencies for easy feedback removal
- 12 high-quality IMP OInvisible" Mic Preamps with switchable +48 V phantom power for condenser microphones
- Effective, extremely musical 3-band EQ, switchable low cut filter and clip LEDs on all mono channels
- Stereo 7-band graphic EQ allows precise frequency correction of monitor or main outputs
- Voice Canceler function removes singer's voice from recordings for Karaoke applications
- Selectable stereo (main L/R), double mono (main/monitor) or bridged mono amplifier operation mode
- Speaker Processing function adjusts frequency response to match professional speaker systems like BEHRINGER Eurolive series etc.
- Standby switch mutes all mic input channels during breaks while background music is provided via tape inputs
- Breathtaking XPQ 3D stereo surround effect for more vitality and enhanced stereo image
- Adjustable stereo CD/tape input for connecting external line sources
- Multifunctional stereo preamp outputs for added flexibility
- Internal switch-mode power supply for maximum flexibility (100 - 240 V~), noise-free audio, superior transient response and lowest possible power consumption
- Extremely rugged construction ensures long life even under the most demanding conditions
- Designed in Germany
- Manufactured under ISO9000 certified management system